Collider is looking to strengthen its team with a senior but hands-on creative with strong copywriting skills who can both shape and lead the ideation output across its wide-ranging client base.
Reporting into the Executive Creative Director this is an exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role where you can shape and influence both the agency and its output as we continue to grow. In exchange we are seeking someone who understands brands, has a truly integrated background and a proven track record in delivering exciting, progressive and effective creative ideas and has most likely won an award or two to prove it along the way.
Ideation and thinking
- You will be a strong conceptual thinker that knows how to get to the heart of a creative challenge and build compelling brand stories
- You will be experienced in creating integrated creative concepts across a variety of brands and across all channels including digital, experiential and print and the occasional film.
- You have experience leading and managing others in the creative process from Ideation through to production
- You think strategically and demonstrate a keen awareness of both online and offline trends
Communication and presentation
- You will be a confident communicator with good presentation and negotiation skills that ensure your team’s ideas get buy-in from both internal and client audiences
- You can get under the skin of your clients’ brands becoming a trusted partner to them and drive their creative strategy
Leadership and organisational
- You are comfortable leading a small team of creatives across multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- You are a strong mentor who can use your experience to develop and grow those in your team
- You will be able to balance being both hands on when required, working as part of a creative team, while overseeing other projects in a core directional capacity
What you will be doing
- Developing conceptual strategies/concepts and being hands on if required
- Developing and implementing a structure to deliver strategic creative projects and using this structure to oversee projects from brief to final delivery
- Growing and managing a small team of creative specialists to deliver creative work, supporting and mentoring team members to ensure on-going development
- Supporting the Client and Innovations Director and Digital Director on strategic creative projects
- Taking responsibility for all creative aspects of our own Agency’s brand, building the perception of creative strategy
- You will have experience at recognised agencies doing great work, and not be afraid of the smaller agency challenges because you have probably been there before
- You are looking for an opportunity to build on or extend your passion for leading the creative process and to build a small team into an effective creative force
- You will be truly passionate about creating great work
- You will have experience of developing, implementing and driving effective and award-winning campaigns that excite, innovate and deliver
Salary subject to experience.
*Note from Kelly: if the website form is misbehaving, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – sorry for the inconvenience!