Social Media Manager
About the job:
We have an exciting opportunity at Collider for a Social Media Manager to join our team. You will actively help the business achieve its objectives and growth targets and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
You will manage the social media team to deliver the social media strategy, content planning and community management for a number of exciting brands throughout the business across FMCG, luxury, retail, FS and tech sectors.
As Social Media Manager, you will be a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting our clients with their current and future customers through the most relevant and successful social media channels.
Your role at Collider:
- You will be responsible for the development of your team, ensuring that the highest standard of work is delivered for our clients
- You will oversee the content planning, community management and social media strategy for clients across the business throughout all sectors
- You’ll know how to tell the story in the most effective way, across the right channels and be able to use your understanding of your target audiences’ behaviour to make sure content is engaging and attractive and has the highest response
- You’ll use data, insight and social listening tools to report back on, analyse and optimise future social media campaigns
- You’ll know how to take the lead on pitch work for new campaigns and clients with social media requirements
- You will work with clients to determine and help set and achieve their social media goals. Being able to identify the common social media challenges – insufficient website traffic and/or visitors, weak brand awareness, declining customer retention, poor online reputation or slow sales
- Liaising with key clients directly – interrogating their needs and responding with written briefs for the creative team and time-plans for work implementation
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of digital and social media strategies and plans for clients
- Where appropriate, you will be playing a role in securing new business and developing client accounts by demonstrating a good understanding of the client’s business, performance, products, sector, marketplace, competitors and client’s business objectives
- You will have a proven track record of successful social media strategies across a range of sectors and know how to ensure the proposition and idea remains strong throughout the campaign
- You will be an excellent writer with the ability to turn social strategy into exciting social posts and develop engaging and exciting content. It’s essential that you have excellent writing skills and can change your tone of voice for different clients
- You’ll already have experience of managing a team and be confident to delegate workload, mentor and work together to deliver projects on time and on budget
- You must also be experienced in other digital offerings such as search and paid social media advertising and know how to integrate these across the social media strategy
- You’ll have a good analytical brain be able to understand a brief, recommend a strong and successful social media strategy and provide solid post-campaign analysis, social reports and future recommendations for optimisation
- You’ll have a natural curiosity and constantly stay up to date with new technologies relating to social media and ensure that clients and the business are aware of what these are and the benefits and rationale of using them
- FMCG and fashion experience is desirable
You’ll be joining a dynamic, funky agency who are full of ideas and innovation. With a friendly sociable feel, you’ll fit in straight away, be given autonomy to share your ideas, and be a part of this entrepreneurial family delivering the very best for our clients.
Based in light and bright offices in London Bridge, just off Bermondsey Street and a stone’s throw from the trendy bars and pubs of the area.
This is a really exciting time to join the business. Collider is currently a family of 30 people and looking to grow. With lots of development and progression, the future of the agency is looking strong, and you can be an integral part of that.
With current clients ranging from Fashion, Luxury, FMCG, Tech, Finance B2B and B2C – you’ll be working cross-channel on multiple clients and a number of exciting campaigns.
Understand, demonstrate and champion the Collider Business values:
EXCITING – Help make Collider an exciting place to work and an exciting agency to work with, attracting the best talent and the best clients
PROGRESSIVE – Be forward thinking delivering innovation that works in both our offer and our practices
EFFECTIVE – Producing work that gets results – that we can really prove!
With everything from a social club, to free fruit, free breakfast on a Monday, a Collibar on a Friday through to coming in late or leaving early on your Birthday – there are plenty of reasons to join Collider.
£35,000 – £38,000 subject to experience.