Senior Experiential Account Manager/ Account Director
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager/Account Director who is passionate about delivering innovative and engaging 3D environments and helping to create memorable brand experiences.
Job Purpose (who are you?):
Working within a busy creative environment you will work alongside the Experiential Director to oversee and manage day to day contact with our client base. Collaborating with our creative and production teams to ensure happy clients with best in class projects delivered on time and on budget. You will be responsible for overseeing the scoping out of projects, alongside an involvement in budgeting and scheduling. You will establish good working relationships with clients to ensure long term relationships and repeat business opportunities.
Experience (where do you come from?):
We require someone with senior agency experience and personal involvement on global blue-chip client projects.
You must have experience within 3D exhibition/experiential/trade show and live event environments.
Requirements (what qualities do you bring?):
- Pro-active; self-motivated; hands-on
- Experience and detailed knowledge of building temporary physical environments and installations in the UK, Europe and Worldwide
- Team player who takes personal responsibility for your elements of the job and sees them all the way through
- Proven account management skills from initial phase through design development onto final delivery/on-site client management
- Capable of leading a team and projects
- An ability to support on new business opportunities
- Articulate and confident communicator – good with both Suppliers and Clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Brief writing skills with the ability to understand the Strategic approach required
- Ability to ensure the project remains on brief and be an ambassador for the client within the agency.
- Budgeting and scheduling skills (Excel and other software)
- Project scope and resource planning across multiple projects
- Client liaison skills in presentations, contact reports and status updates
- On-site client management and contractor co-ordination
- Keynote for presentations
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with HSSE requirements and applicable legislation, and ISO9001
- Some technical knowledge (e.g.Construction/ AV and Interactive/ Staging/Installation)
- Integrated agency experience with understanding of digital/social aspects of a project
- Must be willing to travel and work on-site at installations
- Ability to lead a team and take ownership of client and projects
- Multi-tasking – ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously ensuring delivery of all to the highest standards
- Budget and financial management – ability to set, monitor and deliver projects and tasks within agreed financial parameters
- Ability to understand, interpret and report on all financial aspects of the role
- Maximising profitability of jobs through effective cost control
- Resource management – accurately plans and organises resources so that all tasks are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
- Stakeholder management – ability to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and customers to ensure the best outcome for both customer and the company
- Exhibits professional excellence – demonstrates a strong sense of ownership
- Builds relationships – resolves conflict effectively
- Communicates effectively – invites diverse points of view
- Champions change – demonstrates flexibility in response to change
Subject to experience
No recruiters please.