Collider have an exciting opportunity for a midweight planner/strategist with expertise across digital channels (particularly within social) to join our growing and exciting team.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy we are seeking someone who wants to support the growth of the digital offering both in scale and creativity.
You would work alongside the Social (content strategy/creation, influencer marketing, community management), CRM (email), SEM (PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, paid social management) teams.
You will have experience developing, implementing and driving dynamic campaigns, (with an emphasis on social media), that excite, innovate and deliver.
You will have experience working across a range of clients/industries (B2B and B2C)
- Creation of annual client Brand Planning strategy and programmes across digital channels, especially social media, including both planned and reactive content, influencer marketing and social outreach.
- Ability to develop strategies that connect with, drive the success of and deliver against a client’s marketing, brand and business objectives.
- Ability to develop holistic strategies that work across channels, identifying the appropriate channels that will connect brand and consumer meaningfully.
- Create channel specific strategies.
- Connect with and integrate the various digital teams within Collider, helping develop a holistically beneficial offering.
- Ability to work with content strategists/community managers in the creation and implementation of quarterly plans and monthly content calendars.
- Create dynamic ‘always current’ reactive strategies and implement these as programmes.
- Ability to develop compelling campaign propositions from brand strategy.
- Ability to write compelling briefs and brief these into the social, creative and other teams as per task.
- Ability maintain the vision, momentum and drive of a programme in its day-to-day implementation, ensuring what is delivered continues to excite, innovate and deliver.
- Develop and implement meaningful insights, including but not limited to social listening, surveys, reporting, Google insights and trends etc. and be able to effectively apply these to client and Collider IP.
- Creation and monitoring of client reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis, tracking this against strategy, objectives and KPIs, making recommendations against these, and implementing these with the team.
- Knowledge of various social and digital analytics tools, ensuring we are utilising the right tools for the right job, obtaining the data that turns into the insight required.
- The seniority, weight of being and personality that will ensure confidence from both our clients and internal teams.
- A finger on the ‘digital pulse’, advocating for digital and social within the agency and with our clients, helping ensure best in class and leading digital/social output.
Nice to haves:
- Experience of FMCG/Luxury/Fashion brands
Understand, demonstrate and champion the Collider Business values
Help make Collider an exciting place to work and an exciting agency to work with, attracting the best talent and the best clients
Be forward thinking delivering innovation that works in both our offer and our practices
Producing work that gets results – that we can really prove!
Salary – up to £45k subject to experience
No recruitment agencies please