Junior Digital Designer
We’re looking for a Digital Designer who is passionate about creating imaginative creative solutions.
JOB PURPOSE (WHO ARE YOU?):
Working within a studio team, you will work closely with the creative and account team and be responsible for creating designs and content for digital platforms, including campaign Web pages and social media content.
EXPERIENCE (WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?):
We would expect at least 1-3 years continuous experience within agency environments.
REQUIREMENTS (WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU BRING?):
- Pro-active and self-motivated; driven to provide excellence
- Team player who takes personal responsibility for your elements of the job and sees them all the way through
- Strong creative skills for all aspects of digital, including campaign landing pages, social media content and animated Gifs
- Excellent skills in typography and layout. Able to take an initial concept and style brief and develop this into additional design / layout solutions as directed
TASKS (WHAT WILL WE ASK YOU TO DO?):
- Able to convert initial concepts and art direction into fully developed designs/series of digital content.
- Able to work under direction to create work to set templates, inputting copy, imagery and data and converting these to set styles, or adapting existing style (social media content, static or animated Gif banners…)
- Organised and structured in approach.
- Able to add design finesse at every stage.
- Able to retouch images for use online and in print.
- Accurately estimate the design time for phases of a project and ensure delivery within the allocated schedule
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, with in-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Able to animate Gifs using Photoshop
- Knowledge in creating wireframes using inVision
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Team liaison skills
Nice to have:
- Basic Adobe After Effects and/or Premier Pro skills
- Knowledge of creating presentations in Keynote
Understand, demonstrate and champion the Collider Business values
Help make Collider an exciting place to work and an exciting agency to work with, attracting the best talent and the best clients
Be forward thinking delivering innovation that works in both our offer and our practices
Producing work that gets results – that we can really prove!
Salary range up to £22-26k, subject to experience.
No recruitment agencies