Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive who is excited about joining a fast-paced creative agency where they can develop their social and e-marketing skills.
Job Purpose (who are you?):
Working across eCRM and Social you will be involved across a number of key clients. You will support in the setting up, writing, management and reporting of various campaigns. You should have a keen interest in all things digital and have an understanding of all social media platforms and SEO principals.
Experience (where do you come from?):
We would expect some experience within an agency environment and demonstrable involvement across social/e-marketing campaigns
Requirements (what qualities do you bring?):
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a desire to help; this is a fast-paced environment where a positive attitude thrives
- Team player who takes personal responsibility for your elements of the job and sees them all the way through
- Excellent written language skills with ability to alter tone of voice depending on audiences
- Curious and articulate.
- Numerate and analytical
- Accurate, systematic and methodical.
- Up to date knowledge and immersion in social media news and groups
Tasks (what will we ask you to do?):
- You will report to the eCRM Manager and Senior Social Media Manager on a day-to-day basis
- Support line manager(s) in writing, creating, implementing and testing campaigns
- Support in supplying data/research to assist in the strategic planning of campaigns
- Produce Social and eCRM reports across a number of clients and look to develop so that you are able to analyse this information and recommend amendments to future campaigns
- Carry out day-to-day community management with ability to identify potential negative/crisis situations and respond/escalate as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required if have relevant work experience
- Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Displays knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience of Optimove, Silverpop, Mailchimp
Understand, demonstrate and champion the Collider Business values
Help make Collider an exciting place to work and an exciting agency to work with, attracting the best talent and the best clients
Be forward thinking delivering innovation that works in both our offer and our practices
Producing work that gets results – that we can really prove!
Salary range up to £24k, subject to experience.
No recruitment agencies please.