FREELANCE Creative Artworker
Creative Artworker primarily across print and large format environmental graphics.
JOB PURPOSE (WHO ARE YOU?):
Working within a studio team, you will work closely with the creative and production team converting initial designs into final print-ready artwork.
EXPERIENCE (WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?):
We would expect someone from a fast paced agency environment with the relevant skills as below.
REQUIREMENTS (WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU BRING?):
- Pro-active and self-motivated; driven to provide excellence and solutions
- Team player who takes personal responsibility for your elements of the job and sees them all the way through
- Strong artwork skills for all aspects of print including digital, litho, press ads and large format projects; to include text corrections, spell checks, formatting documents to agreed templates and retouching photography
- Excellent skills in typography and layout. Able to take concept and style brief and convert this into design / layout solutions
TASKS (WHAT WILL WE ASK YOU TO DO?):
- Able to convert initial concepts and art direction into fully developed design layouts
- Able to work under direction to create print documents to set templates, inputting copy, imagery and data and converting these to set styles, or adapting existing style (brochures, brand guidelines, print adverts…)
- Organised and structured approach, able to track changes and manage versions appropriately.
- Able to add design finesse at every stage.
- Able to retouch images for use online and in print
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills, with in-depth knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong typographic and layout skills
No recruitment agencies please.